They are a valuable addition to every tool kit, whether you are a weekend DIYer or a professional tradesperson.
- Vacuum-brazed diamond grit cuts faster and lasts longer
- Segmented teeth optimize chip removal for efficient drilling and long life
- The 9 mm shank fits all power drills, cuts hard and abrasive materials like glass, fiberglass, tile, granite, marble, stone, and porcelain
- High-speed steel cutting edge effectively drills through wood, metal, and plastic
- Deeper saw design(30-35 mm) cuts 2-by material in one pass
How to Use
For use, you have to follow four steps
- Angle your drill at 45-degree at the initial.
- Wet the bit using water for lubrication. You may need to wet even in the middle of working, so keep water beside you.
- Start drilling with low speed. Once the hole is started to form, change your 45-degree angle into a vertical position.
- For exit hole, slow down the speed of your machine for preventing a breakthrough.
1 * Drill Bit
- Please allow 2-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before purchasing.
- Color may not appear as exactly as in real life due to variations between the computer monitors.